PCS Consultants, Inc offers experienced professionals an opportunity to work in a variety of different capacities. If you enjoy partnering with the business community or have a proven ability of impacting business partners, our firm is for you. We offer you a chance to grow personally and professionally with flexible schedules and the ability to work in a positive environment but still travel locally. Depending on client's requirements and your Professional business experience. Assignments may include:
- Project-Based Assignments: We match our client requirements with a consultant that is highly qualified within the specific area of expertise required for the project. These assignments may be short-term or long-term. You must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 10 years experience, prior management experience, and a bachelor-s degree and/or equivalent education. Requirements may change, based on project criteria.
- Interim Assignments: The consultant may serve in a "On-Site" capacity providing management with day-to-day operations consulting generally no longer than six months. The consultant serves on an "interim" basis while the client is experiencing a job opening that has not yet been filled, changes in management, departmental design/improvement projects, or other transitional periods.
- Temporary Assignments: Generally require fast, seamless placement, so these positions are best suited to consultants that are flexible and possess a broad-based skill set. Positions include: supplemental staffing, supplemental-to-direct staffing, direct placement, and total outsourcing. We offer short- and long-term temporary assignments, as well as part-time and full-time positions.
If you are interested in applying, please create your personal profile for consideration.
Current Job Openings
Manufacturing Customer Service Representative (Montebello)
We are currently seeking a customer service representative for our facility in Montebello, Ca. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-3 years of Customer Service experience in Manufacturing and previous experience in a fast-paced customer service role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Compensation and Benefits:
Bilingual - Safety / Risk Management Professionals
We are looking for an experienced Safety / Risk Management Professionals to serve the LA County Area. The successful candidate(s) in this position will be responsible for Job site Inspections, Compliance Assessments, Employee Training's, Develop and Implement service plans and a variety of day to day tasks.
Safety Consultants will drive the development and implementation of Safety Compliance Programs, Procedures, Loss Control Programs that will help Businesses meet its objectives. Additionally he/she will interpret and brief senior management on OSHA related issues, trends, actions, and related risks.Brief Duties Description:
- Manage health and safety compliance projects.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable OSHA regulations.
- Perform routine and non-routine health and safety assignments autonomously.
- Conduct compliance audits and inspections.
- Conduct site sampling, review and prepare documentation.
- Develop knowledge of client facilities and operations.
- Provide health and safety customer service to a variety of client representatives.
- Write reports, letters, and other projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, or a related field.
- 8-10 years project management experience in the occupational health and safety field.
- Strong knowledge of OSHA regulations and compliance requirements.
- 6-10 years of Manufacturing experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and customer service skills. Strong computer skills, particularly utilizing Microsoft Office applications.
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) preferred.
Manager of Quality and Engineering
This position provides unique exposure to internal and external customers. High focus will be placed on your ability to demonstrate the development and implementation of an effective Manufacturing Quality System in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will thrive in a position requiring adaptability to challenges that can arise at a moments notice, which may change from day to day. This position requires the candidate to be a leader with exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Must have strong team building and support skills. This position is a direct hire opportunity.
HR and Safety Consultant
As a premier provider of Human Resources and Workplace Safety Consulting solutions, we serve the needs of Mid-Sized to Large Companies. To learn more about our company and career potential visit our website at www.pcs-consultants.com/careers.
PCS is looking for experienced Human Resources/Risk Management Professionals for the Inland Empire & Los Angeles Areas. The successful candidate(s) in this position will be responsible for on-site support, HR Department Responsibilities (recruitment strategies, employee relations issues, Benefits Administration), Management Training, and Assist the business owner with special projects.
The HR Consultant will establish a partnership with our client(s) and drive the development and implementation of Human Resources Function, Company Policies, and Workplace Safety (Risk Management) Programs that will help Businesses meet its objectives. Additionally he/she will interpret and brief senior management on employee relations issues, trends, and actions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 8 years Human Resources experience with emphasis on managing employee relations concerns
- Must have strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
- We prefer you have experience in manufacturing or distribution environment
- Must have prior management experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a must
Skills and Tools Necessary for Success:
- Proficient Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Training and Development skills
- Proficient writing, reading (English-Spanish)
- Lap Top Computer
- Cell Phone
Interested candidates please respond directly with your resume and salary expectations. We prefer you apply online at Apply
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of HR experience with an emphasis in Human Resources Management. Individual must have a passion for HR and willing to apply their theory to gain on the job experience.
Key responsibilities of this new role include but are not limited to:
- Maintain an understanding of policies, procedures, regulations relevant to human resources in a multi-state environment.
- Coordinating efforts with outsourced HR Consultant and Management.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation and processing of New Hire paperwork.
- Conduct Separation interviews, processing of all separation activities.
- Handle workers comp and EDD issues.
- Assist in disability, FMLA, unemployment claims, administration of COBRA and Worker's Compensation administration.
- Process and input enrollment, changes, termination with the benefit vendors.
- Strategize benefit renewals and assist in research of alternatives.
- Data entry of new employees' information using internal employee company software.
- Organize, maintain and update personnel files.
- Recruiting support duties include scheduling interviews for recruiters, conducting reference checks and assembling orientation information for new hires.
- Provide customer service and act as a point of contact for employees with questions and concerns on benefit related issues.
- Help with various projects research as requested by Management.
- Prepare correspondence, forms, reports and other administrative duties as requested.
Interested candidates please respond directly with your resume and salary expectations. We prefer you apply online at . NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE