- This event has passed.
Branding & Website Strategy for Your Organization
December 21, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Manage your organization’s web presence and learn how to connect with your customers. In this workshop we will cover:
- How your brand effects design decisions
- Competition and pricing
- Choosing a look for your organization
- Unfolding your story through images, content and navigation
- Choosing a WordPress theme
- Search engine optimization and maximizing your page rank
- Best practices to maintain and update your website
- Incorporating news, blogging and social media
- Adding eCommerce and security
- Measuring success through analytics
- Budgeting and choosing a vendor
About the Presenter: Mark Raymond is a seasoned executive with deep marketing and technical expertise. He is president of Luminys, a company specializing in branding, WordPress website design, social media, analytics and communications. Prior to founding Luminys, Mark cofounded a telecom company, served as VP of Marketing for an internet company that was acquired by Yahoo, and was a Program Manager for Phoenix Technologies in Silicon Valley where he managed new technology development and served on several industry boards of directors. Mark has business acquisition experience, has worked internationally, and has studied Mandarin and Japanese. He has an undergraduate degree in computer science and an Executive MBA with an emphasis in Finance, both from the University of California, Irvine.