Read below for the objectives of the Forklift Training and Certification that we provide here at PCS Consultations.
We set for the theoretical training to impart the following knowledge:
– knowledge of the legal bases,
– knowledge of accidents,
– knowledge about the structure and function of a forklift,
– knowledge of drive systems,
– knowledge of stability,
– knowledge of audits of the forklift,
– knowledge about the handling of load,
– knowledge of special operations,
– knowledge of traffic routes and rules.
With this practical training, we aim to provide the following knowledge.
– Knowledge of the daily operational test
– knowledge of picking up the load,
– knowledge of the risk areas of the forklift,
– knowledge about leaving the truck,
– knowledge of driving and stacking (eg high-bay)
– Knowledge of the practical use in different types of bearings .