We are looking for a talented and competitive individual to take on both sales and administrative related tasks within the company. The ideal candidate would need to have at least 2 yrs. sales experience and the ability to perform administrative tasks. We’re looking for an ambitious candidate with the willingness to learn and ability to take on multiple tasks at once.
- Follow-up, document and complete project related tasks, as assigned
- Attend and participate in company’s weekly sales meetings
- Handle reception desk (answering phones, take messages, transfer calls, greet clients, consultants, and candidates, etc.)
- Schedule, confirm and create calendar events
- Perform additional administrative tasks, as requested
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quotas
- Filing, faxing, copying, etc.
- Strong phone presence and experience making numerous calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience using office productivity software tools: CRM, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience using Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive
- Goal oriented with the ability to work in in a team