Our growing firm is looking for an experienced and ambitious branch manager to drive and oversee all functions of our Ontario location from the sales, hiring of employees to managing customer relations to implementing business strategies. Applicants should have a good combination of analytical and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to a constantly evolving industry landscape. The ideal candidate should be excited about new client acquisition and retention of existing clients. The selected candidate will have proven growth in a similar industry. We’re specifically looking for natural leaders who know what it takes to guide a team to success in a new business region. The successful candidate will value teamwork, transparency and accountability above all else.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify, evaluate and manage strategic sales and opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with current clients and establish good relationships with new ones.
- Develop and oversee sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage daily operations, especially client service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- At least five years of experience in management, finance, sales or a relevant business role.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Sick Pay