Do you struggle to write employee reviews? Do you put them off until the last possible minute and then stare at the blank page wondering how to begin? Would more effective communication with employees improve their performance? Could coaching help your employees achieve their highest potential and improve their job satisfaction? If so, Performance Now is just what you need!
As you evaluate an employees performance on a high-to-low scale, Performance Now exclusive technology generates clear, concise text to support your observations. All you have to do is edit and add examples.
Help your employees succeed with coaching ideas from Human Resource professionals. Choose from a list of reliable tips for improving performance, and use these as a basis for writing an effective improvement plan with your employee.
Completed reviews include editable performance text, ratings, a review summary, development plans and room for employee comments and designated signatures.
Rate performance on a high/low scale and watch Performance Now generate clear, effective supporting text.
A daily calendar keeps you informed of upcoming performance reviews and reminds you to regularly create log events.
Why Use Performance Now?
* Language checker alerts you to sensitive or inappropriate words.
* Produces worksheets for employee self-review or peer review.
* Allows you to work on reviews away from the office.
* Enablesw you to share reviews with other managers or team members..
* Spell checker and thesaurus help you find just the right words.
* Extract performance data for analysis or to update your HRIS.
* Set, track and measure goals and objectives.
* Set reminders of upcoming reviews, performance milestones and due dates.
* Provides expert advice to deal with performance issues properly and quickly.
* Access past and present reviews for easy reference.
* Employee log tracks performance year round.
* Access coaching ideas and expert, context-sensitive advice and tips.
* Import employee data from your HRIS.
* Transfer employee information and performance data from one manager to another.
* Create goal categories that link to top-level organizational objectives.
* Implement from two to six rating levels, or no ratings at all.
* Customize terminology to reflect your organizationâ€™s unique culture.
* Pick from forty-five performance competencies.
* Design custom forms and select evaluation criteria for different departments or job categories