If you are a startup founder or CEO in need of help in defining and implementing your business growth strategies and raising the needed growth capital, as well as implementation of specific parts of your business plans, PCS Consultants, Inc. is here to help you.
We will assign you experienced and determined business consultant who will be there to work with you closely in providing guidance and advisory services that will tremendously improve your company prospects of being successful.
Our Business Consulting Process
When you build and run a startup business, you probably only have a portion of what the startup building process entails. Hard work aside, you will need focus, tenacity, passion, patience, careful planning and promotion.
Hire us, however, to help you with some of the most critical factors of running your startup business, namely setting the vision, building the strategy, driving your marketing and product development programs. We will also provide advisory for your capital-raising initiatives.
We have developed a process, which we believe startup and growth companies like yours needed to massively improve your chances of being profitable and raising the capital infusion you need to fuel your business growth.
Our Business Advisory and Consulting Difference
Developing your startup’s own strategic and business planning methodology can be burdensome and cumbersome. Having been in the business consulting business for more than three decades, we have grown familiar with companies that we help develop their culture of innovation.
Our philosophy is to help startups build their business in such a way that we give them the appropriate advice and guidance so as to not put high burden on the startup. Our familiarity with the process of navigating the rough tides of running a business has armed us with the complete experience to help businesses navigate through rapid growth and maintain this growth over the long haul.
Our Consulting Services
Armed with decades working with CEOs and founders of startups and emerging growth companies, PCS Consultants, Inc. understands that many companies in the startup stage and growth stage require consulting services that will suit their unique needs. Hence, we strive to bring a more practical approach and customization to the tools and frameworks that will be relevant for use by startup companies without compromising the quality of our offered services.
We will work according to the size of your projects for your budget and requirements. The specific services we offer include:
- Business Plan Writing and Reviews
- Investor Pitch Decks
- Financial Analysis Preparation
- Business Process Improvement
- Processes for Defining and Tracking Key Milestone
- Advising CEOs on Funding Strategy
- Presentation Coaching
- Identifying Strategic Partnership Opportunities
You may contact us for our business consulting assessment of your company.
Cal OSHA Compliance in San Bernardino
If you are an employer who runs your business in San Bernardino County and around California, you know that you are subject to comply to the regulations set forth by Cal/OSHA on workplace safety. Knowing where the Cal OSHA plan exceeds the federal standards will mean the difference between staying in compliance or facing punitive measures from Cal OSHA.
Cal OSHA Training Courses
PCS Consultants, Inc. offers training course that includes more than 7 hours of interactive training to help your company meet the standard. Specifically, we provide two options for your compliance training:
- On-site Safety Training. Our experienced trainers will provide and even tailor training courses to suit your company’s unique needs.
- Online Safety Training. We provide online training for companies that find it a big risk and challenge to ensure that all their employees attend and get trained simultaneously even from different remote points in California and San Bernardino County.
In both training courses, we expect employees to be able to:
- Define and understand the elements of Cal OSHA
- Describe what is Federal OSH Act
- Identify Cal OSHA violations, inspection methods, and compliance requirements
- Understand what are the principals for safe work and avoidance of hazards
- Outline what are the requirements for employees, employees to comply to Cal OSHA requirements
Among the key topics that the training courses offered by PCS Consultants, Inc. include
- Employer and Employee Rights
- Emergency Action Plans
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Electrical Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Safety and Health Programs
- Lock Out, Tag Out and More
- Machine Guarding
Other than the training course for workplace safety, we at PCS Consultants, Inc. offer the following services:
- Safety Audits
- Assistance designing your safety manuals
- Drafting instructions for hazardous waste handling and disposal
- Distribution of OSHA posters and other required printouts
You may contact us to learn more about our Cal OSHA compliance services.
Forklift Training in San Bernardino County
Operating forklifts and other heavy equipments can present big challenges for new and even experienced operators. That is why at PCS Consultants, Inc. we make sure to give you with proper training to help maximize your efficiency and improve operator safety at the workplace.
Our pool of industry experts design our Forklift Training Operator Programs that meet OSHA requirements. With our training course options, our trainees can learn crucial information about forklift operation whenever, wherever you may be.
Certification for Forklift Drivers
Business owners and employers are required to ensure that their heavy equipment operators are trained and certified to operate forklift trucks. The operator must take the safety training specific to the machine that he will drive.
PCS Consultants, Inc. makes sure that prior to the awarding of certification to the forklift operator, the operator passed the evaluation that will test his knowledge and competence specific to the type of machine and site condition.
The training to operate forklift truck is an important step to finally ensuring that the company is mindful of workplace safety. The state mandates companies to hire employees who are trained and train the latter if currently not trained since the operation of heavy equipment trucks pose many dangers and risks.
Training Program for Forklift Operators
Our training program is designed to be a convenient and affordable for companies and employers to ensure full compliance to federal requirements for ensuring safety of employees in the workplace.
More specifically, the training program include the following components:
- Formal education (in-class lessons like video watching and presentation, one-on-one interaction with the trainer, etc.)
- Hand-on driving demonstration of the forklift
- Evaluation of the trainee to ensure complete understanding and grasp of the forklift training program through a test or evaluation
We also have the online training opportunities, which is ideal for powered industrial truck operators who need the certification of the training for regulatory compliance and employment purposes.
For a more complete training requirements, call out your local regulatory authorities in San Bernardino County. Contact PCS Consultants, Inc. to find out how you can further your career with forklift operation training.
Sexual Harassment Training in San Bernardino
PCS Consultants, Inc. offers its Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for businesses and employers in San Bernardino, in an effort to help our clients prevent all occurrences of sexual harassment and lower the claims in your workplace.
We tap experts in this timely subject matter to train employees in determining what constitutes violations of your company’s standards and policies and the federal laws that govern sexual harassment.
To ensure that your employees know and understand even the simplest standards concerning violations of sexual harassment in the workplace, we designed our sexual harassment prevention training programs to be interactive. It is also a major step in your company’s commitment to preventing incidences of sexual harassment in your work offices.
Who Should Attend the Training Program
In accordance to the requirements of the law, employers with 50 or more employees must provide sexual harassment training to their supervisors who:
- in 2017 were previously trained as of the December 31, 2015 deadline.
- were hired but not previously trained or promoted to their new position in the last six months.
Even if your company is not required on account of your workforce population (of less than 50 employees), it is still a wise move to get your employees trained. The goal is to help increase your protection against claims.
We currently offer at PCS Consultants, Inc the following:
- On-site Training. Our trainers will go directly to your office and conduct the training with your employees, ensuring interactivity and thorough understanding of the federal requirement among the employees.
- Web-based Training. Fast, convenient and affordable, the online training will ensure that your staff from multiple points learn the principles and understand the key knowledge about their employer and their rights, as well as determining sexual harassment situations.
Please let us know if you have further questions and concerns about our offered sexual harassment prevention training.
Human Resource Consulting in San Bernardino
Human resources consulting is a discipline that requires specialized HR management skills and an understanding of how to implement a sound HRM plan geared towards achieving business success.
PCS Consultants, Inc. work with both entrepreneurs and experienced human resources professionals with psychology background to attain the highest level of success through effective implementation of HR practices and initiatives.
We focus on helping startup businesses in managing the challenges of getting their company off the ground through finding and hiring the best talent while keeping the best ones. Our human resources consulting experience is specifically tailored to startups and emerging growth companies.
HR Consulting Services
Our human resource management consulting services include:
- Environmental Health & Safety Compliance
- Recruitment Services
- Prevention Programs
- Training and Development Programs
- HR Resource Materials
- Products & Software
- Online Support
Our goal is to help our clients find new hires, recruit top talents, and retain their high-value employees in order to reduce overall cost through HR management.
For more than three decades, PCS Consultants, Inc. have provided HR consulting service to a variety of influential clients in San Bernardino and throughout California. Our clients include individuals, small business to large enterprise decision makers, and non-profit organizations. For more information, contact us through this page.